Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Friday 21 September 2012

Mums always have the best treasure


I was looking through one of my Mums many jewellery boxes that she has had since she was sixteen. It's such a cute little box my Grandad got Mum it as a present from Jersey. It's filled with lots of cute bits of jewellery that all have a story about them, including her first watch and a pearl necklace as a sixteenth birthday present.

All this stuff is not worn anymore so Mum gave me a gold chain necklace and I love wearing it. It goes with almost every outfit.


Let me know if you have any jewellery from family members?

Amy 
xxx 
P.S I now have bloglovin

3 comments:

Huda said...

Aww, what a lovely post! :) The only jewelry I have from family members are diamond rings that my mom has given to me as gifts. I know I'll treasure those forever!

Calita Hin said...

haha trueee!

http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

ah my mum always has some goodies in her jewellery box! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...