Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Hey! I've got some new shoes on

I bought new shoes! I have so many shoes and only wear a small selection of them, but I love these. I love the colour and style. I have another pair of brown boots but they go higher up the leg so I got these from New Look. They have a great sale on at the moment, I could of spent a fortune but I made sure I didn't. Unfortunately, these weren't in the sale, I always manage to find more out of the sale than in it, I used my student discount on these though and saved 10% so I was happy.

(£19.99)


Let me know if you have bought anything in the sales!

Amy 
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww that is a cute dog... And I love your shoes :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...