Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 22 October 2012

Manicure Monday #10

This is a complete Models Own manicure today, I started off with Utopia, which I bought recently and I absolutely love. It's a really pale lilac, so it's quite a wintery colour but I really wanted to try it out.
I have used two coats of this too give an opaque look as I don't really like sheer nail varnish.
After a couple of days of wearing this I wanted a change but I really didn't want to take this colour off because I love it so I put Models Own Indian Ocean on top.
 Indian Ocean is from the Beetle Juice range, it's amazing I need to get my hands on the whole range. At different angles this polish turns different colour, such as blue, purple and pink.
I only used one coat of this because I didn't want to alter the colour too much.
Both these nail polishes are £5.00 but I honestly think Models Own are worth a bit of extra pennies.

What do you think to Models Own polishes?

Amy
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...