Sunday, 2 December 2012
Christmas Gift Guide for Under £10
Everybody likes finding gifts for people at a reasonable price so I wanted to share some cute ideas for £10 or under.
1. MUA Glamour Nights Palette £4 from Superdrug
There is some festive colours in this palette, also I can't praise MUA enough, the pigmentation of their eye shadows if amazing. This is an ideal gift to introduce somebody to the brand.
2. Floral Black Vintage Style Purse £3.99 from Birdies Boutique
This shop is local to me but they do have an online store. I own quite a lot of their stuff and this purse is so pretty and a perfect gift idea.
3. 17 Eye and Lip Trio £6 from Boots
I love 17 especially their lipstick, this gift set has a range of products in it so a whole new look can be achieved.
4. House of Holland Nail Varnish Set £10 from Boots
Nail varnish is always a good present to buy someone, I really like the packaging for these nail varnishes as they are little houses.
5. Moustache Necklace £5 from Scarlett Hearts
I have a necklace from Scarlett Hearts and I wear it a lot. Moustaches are very popular at the minute, on the website you can choose from two designs.
Do you enjoy Christmas shopping?