Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 25 February 2013

Manicure Monday #22


I've seen this manicure a lot recently on different blogs and I really wanted to give it a go. I used Natural Collection's sheer pink to enhance the natural colour of my nail. I then used Models Own Pink Punch, it is an amazing neon pink, however it doesn't look that bright in the picture. For the black triangles and the glitter I used a nail art pen. Finally, for my top coat I used OPI's fast drying polish. It is very simple to do but looks interesting and complex.

Have you tried Pink Punch?

Amy
xxx

1 comment:

courtzmelv said...

This looks so cool and so hard! I've not got steady hands so there is no way i'd be able to do this without going to a salon and paying haha! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...