Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Manicure Monday #24


I got this polish near Christmas, before my nail varnish spending ban, on a Barry M offer in Boots. They often do spend £6 and get a free nail varnish. I was really excited to try this because it looks like foil in the bottle, I am very impressed with what it looks like on the nails. I applied two coats, like I do in every manicure, but it looked just as good with only one. The nail varnish has no name but it is number 242.

I have a similar nail varnish to this by Models Own and I will do a comparison of the two so keep an eye out for that. Although, this nail varnish looks so lovely on the nail it chipped really easy and once it started it all peeled off.

Amy
xxx

2 comments:

Beauty Fiend said...

That is such a gorgeous shade of pink!

Beauty Fiends Blog

Lydia said...

ahhh I love pink so naturally I love this! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...