Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Manicure Monday #29


I absolutely love this manicure, it is probably the brightest I have ever had my nails but I really like the yellow. It is perfect for Spring/Summer.
The yellow is from SEVENTEEN and it is called yellow tart, it is featured in a haul here. I did two coats and I found that it chipped really easily I painted them on Saturday and I had to top them up on Sunday before I went out in the evening. However, the colour is gorgeous. The glitter is Models Own, Ibiza Mix from their Hed Kandi collection, the glitter goes with almost any colour nail varnish because it has so many colours in it including, purple, gold, blue and teal.

What do you have on your nails?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...