Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 27 May 2013

Manicure Monday #31



I hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday and enjoying the sun, I've been stuck inside revising but in just over three weeks my A Levels will be over.
I have seen this L'Oreal Confetti top coat everywhere and I've been so excited to try it out but every time I go into Boots or Superdrug they didn't have it in. Finally, I found one and had to buy it instantly. I just used one coat because I didn't want the confetti bits to be over powering. I'm so pleased I finally have this top coat as I think it looks amazing.
I think it will look amazing on any colour nail but I wanted to try it on a baby pink to make the main focus the confetti. The pink is Strawberry Ice Cream from Barry M, I can only use this polish when I have a lot of time to do my nails because it takes four coats until it is completely opaque, I'm not sure whether I got a bad bottle. Have you tried this nail varnish?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah these are so nice!
I've been unsure about some of the confetti polishes circling the 'blogosphere' but I really like the look of this one! Good post :)

Got here from the twitter bloggers chat, thanks for sending over your link!!

My link if you fancy popping over is: infinitelycharming.tumblr.com

Jennifer (@jambellz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...