Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 24 June 2013

Manicure Monday #31



This is the most sparkly my nails have been in a long time, I absolutely loved having them this sparkly and in the sun they looked amazing. I used Models Own Pink Fizz from the glitter collection, it's really pretty. I used two coats and it completely covered my nails to make them opaque. This manicure may look great but it is so hard to get off, I started to take it off but I just didn't have time so I ended up topping it up until I had plenty of time to remove it properly.
Whenever I take pictures at my Dad's my cat, Scamp, always likes to be involved, you can see the back of his head in this picture. He was very interested in the strap on my camera and ended up playing with it while I took my pictures. It kept him entertained for a while.



3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

To get rid of sparkly nail polish, I use the foil technique. Lovely color though. Love sparkles.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Jessica | Jessica's Journal ♥ said...

I have this and love it! Definitely one of my favourite polishes ever infact I just took it off the other day with a struggle! I've heard the foil technique is good but I'm yet to try it x

Lara said...

That polish looks lovely :)
LaraLouise 
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...