Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Thursday 12 July 2012

Sparkly Fairy Nails




I love adding glitter and sparkles to my nails so when I saw a tutorial for this on Sprinkle of Glitters youtube channel I had to try it. I have also tried this with a mint green nail varnish and silver glitter but I wanted to try something new. This colour combo reminds me of fairies because of the colours in the glitter.

I am new to blogging, I will be posting blogs about make up, nail varnish, jewelery, clothes and all sorts of pretty things. I am planning on making regular blog post. I am also on other websites to keep an eye on the things I do:
 My Tumblr
@amygoodeve on twitter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this look - I like how the glitter fades towards the top

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...