Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

August Ambitions!

It's now August (can you believe how fast this year has gone) and I have decided to set myself little ambitions/goals/targets, I'm not to sure what to call them.

                        1. Reach 50 followers on GFC = This is a pretty big ambition as I'm only on 18 but once I reach 100 followers I'm going to do a fabulous GIVEAWAY!!

                       2. Compete all my work for sixth form and NOT leave it till the last minute = I need to take lots of images for photography and need to watch lots of films for media so these need doing!

                       3. Do more crafty/DIY things = My Mum is very creative and is always making things, her current project is a dolls house so I am going to take inspiration from her and be more creative.
                       4. Blog more OOTD's = I love looking at these on other peoples blogs.
I am planning on sticking to these, you all need to help me along the way!

Let me know if you have any August Ambitions.

Amy
xxx 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i just joined your blog, now you have 19 followers. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...