Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Thursday 2 August 2012

My Everyday Make Up Products

I wear make up everyday and thought it would be nice if I showed you what products I use daily.
I tend to stick to cheaper products for my everyday make up and use my more expensive make up for special occasions.


Foundation: I use AVON ideal flawless invisible coverage in the colour ivory.
 Bronzer: I use Natural Collection in the colour sun shine.
Blusher: I use Jerome Alexander, it is called Italian Marble Mineral Blush. 

 Eye Shadow: I use MUA in the colours Pink Sorbet. I sometimes use the lightest colour as a highlight.
I always wear eye shadow as it helps to make your eye liner stay on longer. 
 Eye Liner: I use Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.


 Mascara: I use Natural Collection lash build.

I use whatever colour lip stick or lip gloss that goes with my outfit. 

Let me know if you use any of these products and what products you recommend.

Amy 
xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love so much you're blog, dear! And you're style! I follow u :) :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :)
A lot of kisses.
http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

I've just dicovered your blog and I love it! I've followed already :D One question though, we started our blogs at the same time but you I don't have any followers and you have a lot. How did you do that? xxx

www.pinksprinklesandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

You look great& you have lovely products!

now following, hope you follow back..

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Looks great, you have some really lovely products here! I love Avon, cheap and cheerful! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...