Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 3 September 2012

Manicure Monday - JLS Style #3

Yesterday I went to an out door concert with my friend and her family, it included Cover Drive, Little Mix and most importantly JLS! We were queuing for ages to get in and once we were in we had to wait a couple more hours for the concert to start, my feet were killing by the end of it but it was all worth it. I did my nails to cater for the occasion.

 Green and Blue - Miss Sporty, Yellow and Red - Barry M, White - Natural Collection.
The green is not quite Marvin green but i had to improvise. I thought I would share with you a few pictures from the concert.

 Little Mix 

 Cover Drive 





JLS!
Some of the pictures are blurry but I was too busy jumping around and singing/screaming. 

Who have you seen live recently? 
Amy 
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...