Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Step by step guide to the top knot

This hairstyle is so easy, it takes no time when your rushing in the morning as I was today. I'm still not used to getting up early for sixth form and I've been back a week. I am going to show you how I create it but it's gong to be different with different hair styles.


1. I flip all my hair upside down and brush it downwards.

2. I grab my hair into a pony tail where I want the bun to be.

3. I twirl my hair in my fingers and wrap it round, I then secured it into place with some thin bobbles.

4. Finally I added some grips to keep my fringe in place.


Each time I do this the bun is in a different place so the great thing is that your hair is slightly different.

Do you ever wear this hairstyle?

Amy
xxx

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I can never quite manage a top knot so this is fab for me! lovely post :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...