Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Collection - Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara


I bought this mascara a couple of weeks a go now and I have pretty much worn it everyday, for £2.99 you can't go wrong. Collection does this mascara in different colours such as purple, blue and teal but I am not brave enough to pull off coloured lashes. Although I think coloured lashes would look amazing for a fancy dress look.




The brush is ideal for me because I really don't like plastic combs, I always get it everywhere when I use a plastic comb. I find this goes on really easily and doesn't clump at all.


It didn't lengthen my lashes a huge amount but it did make them look fuller. I also have Collection's Extreme Felt Tip Liner and it is my favorite eye liner of all time, I would recommend trying both of these products as they are very cheap and work really well.

Have you tried this mascara?

Amy
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow the separation on this looks brilliant!

www.thumbelinalillie.com
Megan xxx

Lydia said...

your lashes look loverrrly! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...