Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Easter Manicure



Happy Easter, I hope you all eat lots of chocolate and enjoy some fun family time. I am posting this instead of Manicure Monday this week as I wanted to show you all what I have on my nails this Easter.


I used so many nail varnishes on this manicure but I wanted it bright and fun to try and encourage the warm weather. I really like my accent nail as it looks like an Easter egg.
I am falling a little bit out of love with my Barry M nail varnishes after using some more high end/expensive polishes, Barry M's ones are quite sheer and come out streaky. Although, after two or three coats they do look good.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter!

4 comments:

abbie oxley said...

This looks so adorable and I love Barry M polishes just as much as higher end ones try the darker shades they work better!

daintydaffs.blogspot.com

Perla Sanchez said...

I love your nails! They are perfect for easter :) I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog and if you like it follow me too, lets stay in touch <3 xoxo


http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

Cute nails!
I love your blog, check mine out at novellaplace.blogspot.com

Lots of love from New Zealand,
Samantha


xx

hajjandumrah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
flights to Umrah
cheap flight to jeddah
flights to jeddah
umrah jeddah flights
umrah flights from London
cheap flights to umrah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...