Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Thursday 1 August 2013

PINK HAIR!








This is how bright it was when I first dyed my hair. 

I cannot believe I have dyed my hair pink, it is still sinking in, it is only semi permanent so it won't last forever though. I absolutely love it and I think I will keep on top of it, the dye will only last about 6 - 8 washes. 
I did it on my natural hair colour, however the dye says to lighten your hair to create a vibrant look. I feel it is still really bright so I am happy how it has turned out. Also, I match my wall paper! 
My hair is beginning to fade but it has gone a nice burgundy colour which I also love. 

Have you ever dyed your hair a crazy colour?

3 comments:

Danni said...

Love the pink hair :)

Unknown said...

It really suits you! I need to change up my hair soon but not sure what I fancy doing yet. Thanks for sending me a link via Twitter xx

Sweet Sparrow said...

Absolutely loving the pink, it looks really nice x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...