Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 21 January 2013

Manicure Monday #18


I love this manicure, it reminds me of Barbie. I wanted something that would stand out and I wanted to try some of the nail varnish I got for my Christmas and birthday.
The pink bottom colour is from the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection, my sister got me the collection for Christmas and I was so excited to try them. It is such a pretty colour and I was going to wear it on its own, until a friend got me the top coat for my birthday. It is Pink Iridiscent from Barry M. It is so pretty and looks magical. I applied two coats of each.

Have you tried any of the Minnie Mouse Collection?

Amy 
xxx

2 comments:

Beauty Bird said...

This is so pretty! The top coat makes it look almost frosty - perfect with your background :-) xx

katymitten said...

This colour is so lovely and pretty! xx

The Littles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...