Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 4 February 2013

Manicure Monday # 19


It's been a while since I did a Manicure Monday but I've not had the time to pay much attention to my nails. Although, I love this manicure and it's the first time I've used this glitter polish, it's part of the Mirror Ball collection from Models own. I got this one and the pink one from my sister for my birthday. I did two coats because I wanted extra chunks on my nails.

The silver reminds me of outer space and sci fi movies, I had to put a clear top coat on because with the pink one I kept picking the chunks of glitter off. I'm not used to such big pieces but I really like it and I want the rest of the collection now.

My Sister found this picture and it reminded her of me, it's so true. Also, Zooey Deschanel always has amazing nails, I really love her designs.
You can follow my Sister on twitter here and me here.

Have you tried any of the Mirror Ball Collection?

Amy
xxx 

2 comments:

The Style Rawr said...

Sooo sparkly! Haha, I love that quote.

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Aw your nails look lovely! Wish I could grow mine this long haha xxx

lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...