Get to know me

18. Student. Blogger. Nail Varnish Enthusiast.

Monday 4 March 2013

Manicure Monday #23


As the weather is getting warmer, I decided to do a Winter inspired manicure. I didn't plan for it to look so wintery but I wanted to see what the two nail varnishes looked like together.

As the colour I used two coats of Models Own Utopia, I absolutely love this colour and I think it is the perfect pale lilac for spring. I then decided to do the water fall effect with Barry M's Silver Multi Glitter. To achieve this look, first you must apply one coat of glitter three quarters of the way up the nail, then continue applying it at different points down the nail.

I did a post on my glitter nail varnish collection, if you are interested in seeing what I own.

Amy
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really cutye nails. I really like them. The colours go well together too.

Laura-Jane x

www.nailificent.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...